How Politics Destroyed Deadspin due to a content dispute and a writer walkout; WGA-ATA strike spreads to studios as contract talks with studios commence.
- WGA Gearing Up For Contract Talks With Studios – And A Possible Strike In May – Amid Ongoing Battle With Agencies.
- Deadspin’s Public Execution Reveals A Media Industry Dying From The Inside. Executives told their employees to stop doing what they’ve been doing for years. They walked out, and now Deadspin is effectively no more.
Plus, KOP concludes his conversation with a rising radio and TV host in the world of music, entertainment and business. An entrepreneur in her own right, Remi Jones talks to KOP about her work as a correspondent, actress, producer, and model who has interviewed legendary a who’s who of hip hop and R&B stars, and has worked red-carpet events for BET, VH1, and MTV.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com , and Nord VPN http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/vpn
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com.