KOP looks in the headlines encompassing the state of the Music Industry in 2019: Artists Leaving. Pop Stars Plotting. Streaming Succeeding.
Summer Walker Says She’s Done With the Music Industry. She tells Teen Vogue, “Y’all can have the music and I’ma just head out.”
Taylor Swift Talks about Changing the Music Industry, Taking Control. She tells Billboard I’m One of the Only People… Who Can Be Loud About It’
Op-ed: The Music Industry Shouldn’t kid itself: Piracy was never killed streaming…but it might be more valuable than you think.
Plus, KOP concludes his two-part interview with Paula Rizzo, an Emmy award winning television producer in NYC, a media trainer and strategist and the author of two books. The most recent one just published is called Listful Living: A List-Making Journey to a Less Stressed You.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com , and Nord VPN http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/vpn
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.