KOP talks about the Digital Disruption and how it is destroying the Yellow Journalism bubble. He explains the origin of the phrase and how objectivity in journalism should affect reporting being compared to airtight evidence used in a court of law.
- A majority of Republicans (70%) and Democrats (56%) believe that the news media should be approached with skepticism rather than trust. https://nie.mn/31LPovG
- In the Age of Digital Yellow Journalism, Objective Local News Sites Are Critical to the Fourth Estate
- Caleb’s Concepts: Journalists aren’t neutral https://theappalachianonline.com/?p=37646
- Should journalists rethink objectivity? Stanford professors weigh in https://www.stanforddaily.com/2020/08/20/should-journalists-rethink-objectivity-stanford-professors-weigh-in/
- Media Apocalypse & 30 Days to 10,000 Newsletter Subscribers
- WGA Says It’s “Gone About As Far As We Can Go” To Reach Deal With WME And CAA https://deadline.com/2020/09/writers-guild-caa-wme-talks-status-packaging-fee-deal-1234568233/ via @Deadline
- @iHeartRadio Survey: Radio Continues To Be The Most Trusted Medium https://mediaconfidential.blogspot.com/2020/09/ihm-survey-radio-continues-to-be-most.html?spref=tw
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.