The Culture War led in part be the Black Lives Matter movement continues to lead an aggressive push for social and cultural change, and all forms of media are being affected. KOP runs through the latest.
- Black Lives Matter: From Protests to Lasting Change (Opinion) https://www.philanthropy.com/article/Black-Lives-Matter-From/249017
- Howard Stern comes under fire for blackface skit and use of N-word https://deadline.com/2020/06/howard-stern-responds-blackface-sketch-donald-trump-junior-1993-ppv-special-president-donald-trump-feud-ted-danson-1202958476/
- Sirius XM Will “Pick Up The Pace” On Howard Stern’s Contract Renewal Talks, CEO Says
- The journalism crisis is gaining momentum. https://www.cjr.org/tow_center/the-journalism-crisis-is-gaining-momentum.php
- Hollywood must go beyond solidarity on social media
- Why the music industry is right to dump the term ‘urban’ https://nypost.com/2020/06/18/why-the-music-industry-is-right-to-dump-the-term-urban/
- The axing of ‘urban’ music: Good thing – or ‘Band-Aid to the real conversation’? https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/the-axing-of-urban-music-good-thing-or-just-a-band-aid-to-the-real-conversation/
KOP welcomes New England native, veteran radio host, #GetHighRapper and host of 2 Be Blunt w/Peezy podcast, Sal “Peezy” Pugliares. We discuss all of the cultural and corporate issues surrounding radio and podcasting today.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.