KOP weighs how Media, Entertainment, and Culture have responded to the George Floyd protests, and their plight for systemic and institutional change.
- The Media, Entertainment and Culture Industry’s Response and Role in a Society in Crisis
- The media industry’s preexisting conditions
- Protests and activism in the social media era
- The Impact of Media Bias on our Society
- Reflecting Diverse Voices Starts in the Newsroom
- George Floyd, racism, white privilege and the media
- Paper Scripts Will Go Away in Hollywood Plan to Restart Production
- Now Isn’t the Time for More Music-Industry Silence
- Blackout Tuesday: Spotify, SiriusXM Observe Moments of Silence in George Floyd Tributes.
- This didn’t get well thought out…Blackout Tuesday Posts Get Backlash for Drowning Out #BlackLivesMatter Information
Plus, KOP presents concludes his interview with Kevin Gootee, the CEO of Monkeybutt Productions, LLC. He hosts Comics Watching Comics (on Amazon Video) and has another one titled, “Fantasy Football Jibber Jabber” (YouTube and Facebook). He also hosts a podcast titled (Gutting the Sacred Cow).
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com .