KOP analyzes Joe Rogan’s $100 Million Podcast Move to Spotify and the Future of Podcasting. Why The Joe Rogan, Spotify Deal Is A Game Changer.
- Spotify’s $100m+ Joe Rogan deal redefines its podcast strategy. Songwriters and record labels should be watching closely.
- 70% of people would rather watch movies at home, even if theaters reopen: survey.
- Yankee Stadium’s parking lot will reportedly turn into a giant drive-in theater this summer.
- Music industry to nearly double in value by the end of the decade, Goldman Sachs says.
- Hollywood Gobsmacked By California Governor’s Plan To Potentially Reopen Production Soon.
- Industry Infighting, Union Turf Battles Slow Development of Back-to-Work Plan
- The Future of Movie Theaters Might Look a Lot Like an Apple Store.
- Extras on $et: Inside Hollywood’s Pricey Plans to Restart Production.
- As Cable TV Fades, Fearing ‘the End of Comedy Central’.
- Broadcasters Move Closer To Needed Majority To Block Radio Royalty Effort In Congress.
Plus, KOP presents part one of his interview with Kevin Gootee, the CEO of Monkeybutt Productions, LLC. He hosts Comics Watching Comics (on Amazon Video) and has another one titled, “Fantasy Football Jibber Jabber” (YouTube and Facebook). He also hosts a podcast titled (Gutting the Sacred Cow).
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.