AMC Theatres could be up for sale as a result of an Amazon Takeover? Quibi is Quibbling with a bad start. Radio is reeling with a lack of revenue.
- L.A. Coronavirus Update: Mayor Eric Garcetti Says, “I Don’t Want To Turn Los Angeles Into Some Sort Of Police State”
- iHeartMedia: Biggest Name In Radio And Podcasts Selling For Just 2X Free Cash Flow And Below Book.
Sources Say Amazon Wants to Buy AMC Theaters, but Does the Deal Make Sense?
- AMC Theatres’ Stock Soars on Amazon Acquisition Speculation.
- A Movie Studio Could Buy AMC, Even if Amazon Isn’t Interested.
- Moviegoers Split Over Theater Owners’ Feud With Universal.
- Broadway Won’t Reopen For Some Time — But What About New York City Movie Theaters?
- Jeffrey Katzenberg: Coronavirus to Blame for “Everything That Has Gone Wrong” With Quibi.
- SiriusXM CFO Says Satellite Radio Faces Uncertain Coronavirus Impact.
- COVID-19’s Effect on the Global Music Business, Part 1: Genre.
- COVID-19’s Impact On The Global Music Industry, Part 2: Geography.
Also, KOP continues his conversation with Hall of Fame Broadcaster Dave Pratt aka The Morning Mayor.
Dave Pratt is a member of the Broadcaster’s Hall of Fame, Music and Entertainer’s Hall of Fame and the owner of Star Worldwide Networks, one of the fastest growing internet radio and TV Networks in the nation. Dave is also a Media Consultant for Tribune Media Group with over 40 television stations in America’s largest markets plus WGN radio in Chicago.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.