Overseas movies and TV production proceeds.The Radio Industry Needs a New Revival. KOP lays out what Radio should do to change and adapt to audience in real time.
- WME Looking At Black Monday: 20% Of Employees Will Be Laid Off, Furloughed Or Cut To Part Time
- How The World’s Biggest Producers Are Plotting Their Way Out Of The Pandemic.
- Live Nation CEO Awaits NFL Schedule To Set Stadium Dates: Sees Summer Of Experimentation With Venues, Markets And Return To Normal In 2021.
- New Zealand Returns To Production, Paving Way For ‘Avatar’ Sequels & ‘The Lord Of The Rings’ Series To Resume Filming.
- Disney Reveals Plans for Phased Reopening of Disney Springs Complex in Florida
- NPR Cuts Employee Pay and Benefits.
- WGN America Moving Forward With News Nation Launch.
The Radio Industry Needs to Change and Adapt to Audience in Real Time. KOP lays out a lengthy post-pandemic plan on how to connect to community in real time. Also, he explains the crucial need to reconnect with artists and record labels again).
Broadcasting Note: KOP concludes his conversation with Hall of Fame Broadcaster Dave Pratt aka The Morning Mayor on next week’s episode.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com.