AMC Theatres Won’t Play Universal Movies in Wake of ‘Trolls World Tour’ Dispute. Regal Follows Suit. KOP takes on the theatrical vs. digital release debate.
- Universal Just Told the World That Theaters Are No Longer the Priority.
- Local Media Outlets To D.C. Lawmakers: Consumers Are Leaning On Us During Coronavirus Crisis, But We Need A Lifeline.
- Coronavirus continues to take its toll on the media industry.
- A Hollywood Goodbye, With An Unwarranted Swipe At Radio.
- Latin Music Is Growing Faster Than Overall U.S. Music Market.
- How music streaming and TikTok are fueling the rise of the Track 1 hit.
- “Pop radio in decline, streaming on the rise: How the coronavirus is changing what we listen to”.
Also, KOP continues his conversation with Hall of Fame Broadcaster Dave Pratt aka The Morning Mayor.
Dave Pratt is a member of the Broadcaster’s Hall of Fame, Music and Entertainer’s Hall of Fame and the owner of Star Worldwide Networks, one of the fastest growing internet radio and TV Networks in the nation. Dave is also a Media Consultant for Tribune Media Group with over 40 television stations in America’s largest markets plus WGN radio in Chicago.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com.