The White House Coronavirus Task Force lays out its phased post-pandemic plan to get the entertainment industry back to work in place. KOP lays out what the industry is planning out.
- Movie Theaters, Other Large Venues Can Reopen, But With Strict Physical Distancing.
- ‘Contagion’ Director Steven Soderbergh To Head DGA Committee To Address Getting Town Restarted.
- New Federal Coronavirus Guidelines Specify When Movie Theaters Could Reopen.
- From Insurance To Testing, Crowd Scenes & Craft Services, Here Are The Pandemic Problems Studios Are Trying To Solve Before The Re-Start.
- ‘Ellen’ Crew Furious Over Poor Communication Regarding Pay, Non-Union Workers During Coronavirus Shutdown.
- Disney Workers May Be Auto-Enrolled for Florida Unemployment Benefits
- Google announces a Journalism Emergency Relief Fund for local newsrooms.
- Will Las Vegas gaming ever be the same?
- Pittman: ‘Radio Listening Is Growing During This Home Bound Pandemic.’
- iHeartMedia Expands Morning Shows By Extra Hour
Kristen L. Pope is an award-winning broadcast journalist. Pope has worked as a general assignment reporter for Emmy Award Winning station News 12 Westchester serving Westchester County just outside of New York City since 2014. At the same time, she has been running her own boutique production company, “Pope Productions.”
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.