Future for the movieplex is uncertain. Media workers feel the brunt of the virus with furloughs; Podcasts Get a Push as part of the coronavirus confinement. So does Netflix and traditional TV.
- Moviegoers Highly Likely To Return To Theaters Upon Reopening, But More Than Half Will Wait A Bit, Study Suggests. Movie Theaters Could Face Big Trouble with Low Attendance Once They Reopen.
- iHeartMedia furloughs employees; CEO Bob Pittman gives up $1.5m salary for remainder of 2020 – Music Business Worldwide.
- Entercom Announces Layoffs, Furloughs And Pay Cuts For Employees
- New Podcast Listeners Are Coming From Radio, Not Music.
- Report: Americans Increase Listening To Podcasts
- Music Streaming Is Taking a Backseat to Netflix — But Audio’s Decline is Leveling Off
- Apple Faces Copyright-Infringement Lawsuit from Songwriters, Composers
- Disney To Furlough Employees ‘Whose Jobs Aren’t Necessary At This Time’ Starting April 19, Parks Are First.
- 30,000 New Creators Launched On Patreon In First 3 Weeks Of March
- TV Ratings: News & Game Shows Enjoy Surge
- Report: Music Streaming Decline Leveling
- With Fewer Commuters, SiriusXM Radio Offers Free Streaming
Jared Easley is a genuine entrepreneur. He has been called the Zig Ziglar of the podcasting world. In the past couple of years he’s started a podcast, written a book and co-founded Podcast Movement which is the World’s Largest International Podcasting only Conference. Jared is a noticer, motivator, friend and power content creator.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.