Netflix to the Rescue establishing $100M coronavirus relief fund for TV, film workers. The Coronavirus Cinema Crisis Continues with closings and changing releases.
Netflix has set up a $100 million fund to help people in the TV and film industry who have lost work because of the coronavirus outbreak., film workers. Netflix also Pays Talent Guarantees As Hollywood Starts To Address Fallout From Coronavirus-Related Shutdown.
Wonder Woman 1984 is now moving from its June 5 release to August 14. Meanwhile ‘In The Heights’, ‘Scoob!’ & ‘Malignant’ are Undated For Now. Big Theater Chains Regal, Cinemark, AMC & Their Furlough Dilemmas During The Coronavirus Crisis.
Also, iHeartMedia Boosts Liquidity by $350 Million, Withdraws Guidance Amid Pandemic. Get ready for another corporate radio rant! Plus, you produced a hit! Now good luck getting paid.
The music industry moves fast, and it often leaves young producers broke — even when their songs rule the airwaves
Jared Easley is a genuine entrepreneur. He has been called the Zig Ziglar of the podcasting world. In the past couple of years he’s started a podcast, written a book and co-founded Podcast Movement which is the World’s Largest International Podcasting only Conference. Jared is a noticer, motivator, friend and power content creator.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.