Streaming Media Serves as Solace for Coronavirus Confinement. Nielsen explains how COVID-19 could impact media usage across the US.
- Consumers Nearly Twice as Likely to Spend More on Streaming
- Americans Following COVID-19 Pandemic
- Empty stadiums and online streaming: how coronavirus is affecting the media industry
- Hollywood Dealmakers Navigate Pandemic Amid Looming Writers’ War
- Virus Crisis Forces Hollywood to Reckon With Collapsing Theatrical Windows
- WGA & AMPTP Join Forces To Plan Labor Path Ahead As Coronavirus Shakes Up Hollywood
- TV Ratings Climb As People Rediscover Live Linear Viewing Amid Coronavirus-Imposed Stay At Home
Brad Holloway has been a working screenwriter for twelve years. He sold his first feature script Black Box to Warner Brothers with Lorenzo Di Bonaventura (producer of the Transformers series). He went on to write feature length scripts and pilots for Warner and other major studios, including Paramount, and Lionsgate, working with producers Jason Blum, Michael De Luca and Rodrigo Teixeira and director James Mangold. He just recently released a short film he wrote and directed titled Open House 1-4.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.