The news media needs to calm down on the Coronavirus clickbait. We look at all of the events and news that have culminated. Plus, we talk about what will ultimately change as a result.
Nearly 70,000 people have recovered from coronavirus. Amid concerns over the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S., it’s important to remember most who become infected recover from the illness.
While the number of coronavirus cases has surpassed 127,000, more than 68,000 people have recovered.
The World Health Organization says those who become infected generally experience mild illness and recover in about two weeks.
- NuVoodoo Study Tackles COVID-19 Coronavirus.
- ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Release Pushed Back a Year Due to Coronavirus.
- Coronavirus: Broadway Producers Discussing Immediate Month-Long Shutdown; Emergency Meeting Underway.
- Lee Abrams on Rock and Roll Thinking and the 8 Realities of Radio.
Brad Holloway has been a working screenwriter for twelve years. He sold his first feature script Black Box to Warner Brothers with Lorenzo Di Bonaventura (producer of the Transformers series). He went on to write feature length scripts and pilots for Warner and other major studios, including Paramount, and Lionsgate, working with producers Jason Blum, Michael De Luca and Rodrigo Teixeira and director James Mangold. He just recently released a short film he wrote and directed titled Open House 1-4.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.