Deadline reports: Coronavirus Concern At The Box Office After ‘No Time To Die’ Moves to November. Could ‘Black Widow’ & ‘F9’ Be Next? KOP looks at how the pandemic is affecting media.
- Global Film Industry Facing $5 Billion Loss Amid Coronavirus Outbreak.
- What Happens if Coronavirus Forces U.S. Movie Theaters to Close?
- Coronavirus Concerns Stymie Live Music Performances And SXSW.
- Major Concerts Canceled to the Coronavirus.
- With uncertainty the new norm, the coronavirus rattles the media industry.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com.