The WGA and the Big 3 talent agencies have agreed to try to resolve their ongoing legal dispute through mediation, says a new report.
- WGA & Big 3 Talent Agencies Agree To Mediation, But Don’t Hold Your Breath.
- Report: Female Country Artists Only Get 10% Airplay.
- Staples is opening podcast studios in six Boston stores.
- A world without public service media would be a darker place
Plus, KOP reflects on Bob Pittman’s keynote at Podcast Movement Evolutions and discusses the idea of national formats like BBC Radio on iHeartRadio stations.
KOP also speaks with Joshua Otten, CEO at Ronin Content Services and the Co-Founder of Content & Original Productions at PRØHBTD
Joshua spent the last 20 years as a trailblazing developer of premium entertainment, builder of digital media platforms, and creator of content marketing solutions. He assists entrepreneurs in building successful brands, planning for exits and liquidity events, and navigating capital formation. As a founder or board member in companies that have successfully raised more than $60MM in capital investments.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.