Hollywood Reporter reports “the Writers Guild signals it is “ready for a battle” over streaming revenue, producers are giving early series renewals and extending episode counts in preps for a Hollywood shutdown.
- Studios Begin Stockpiling for a Writers Strike: “We Learned the Hard Way Last Time”
- DGA & AMPTP To Start Contract Negotiations For New Agreement
- Distribution Plan And Story, Not Characters’ Gender Or Race, Key To Box Office Success: Study
- Who cares if the GRAMMY AWARDS do not appreciate rock and metal?
KOP also speaks with Joshua Otten, CEO at Ronin Content Services and the Co-Founder of Content & Original Productions at PRØHBTD
Joshua spent the last 20 years as a trailblazing developer of premium entertainment, builder of digital media platforms, and creator of content marketing solutions. He assists entrepreneurs in building successful brands, planning for exits and liquidity events, and navigating capital formation. As a founder or board member in companies that have successfully raised more than $60MM in capital investments.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com.