The radio world has been rocked by iHeartMedia’s recent announcement about nationwide layoffs in small markets. One U.S. Senator asks for answers from the iHeartMedia CEO.
- U.S. Senator Questions iHeartMedia CEO Bob Pittman About Layoffs.
- The PR fallout from iHeart Media’s layoffs.
- What Radio Stations Get It Right?
- RIP to New York’s Morning Mayor, Harry Harrison, passes away at 89.
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Happy He Has New Tools To Defeat Pirate Radio.
- Streaming Residuals Could Set Stage For WGA Strike; Would Packaging Play Role?
- Fred Silverman, TV Executive Who Led Programming at ABC, CBS and NBC, Dies at 82.
Plus, KOP continues his chat with Entertainment & Culture Expert Joanna Dodd Massey, Ph.D.
Joanna Dodd Massey, Ph.D., MBA is a C-suite executive and management consultant, who has served as in-house communications counsel for more than 25 years in the media and digital technology industries at companies such as Condé Nast, Lionsgate, Discovery, Hasbro, CBS, and Viacom. She handles global brand reputation management, crisis communications and culture transformation.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.