KOP deep dives into the looming Hollywood labor crisis and how the digital disruption will affect all areas of entertainment behind the scenes and our movie, TV and smart device screens.
- Disruptor Of The Decade: How Streaming Changed Everything And Will Do It Again In The 2020s
- Pro Says To Expect More M&A Deals In Streaming Media
- WGA And Big 3 Agencies Aiming At March 2021 Trial Start
- Netflix could play a key role in upcoming Hollywood labor drama
Plus, these headlines:
- How a New Law Will Change California Show Biz
- A year of media upheaval
- iHeart surges on report that John Malone wants to buy bigger stake
- The Industry Responds To The Death of Don Imus
- Streaming now accounts for 80 percent of the US music market
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com.