A New York Times writer writes about broken media, radio ownership rules are reinstated, and a cash course of the streaming media cash grab.
- The Media Is Broken And not for the reasons you think.
- 2016 Quadrennial Media Ownership Rules are Reinstated
- Why There’s ‘No Magic Bullet’ Solution to Music Industry’s Distribution Problem
- Streaming won’t get easier or cheaper…at some point, companies need to start making money.
Plus, KOP concluded his interview with Radio and television golf commentating phenomenon Ann Liguori.
She is one of the original talk show hosts on the world’s first 24-hour-per-day sports talk station, WFAN AM and FM in New York City, and The Golf Channel as well as the author of ‘A Passion for Golf, Celebrity Musings About the Game.’
She is also President of Ann Liguori Productions and owner of the Sports Innerview Radio & Cable series archives, a collection of interviews Ann did and continues to do with sports legends and entertainment stars.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com , and Nord VPN http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/vpn
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com.