Trade Unions Toughen Up For Talks for WGA, ATA, SAG-AFTRA, AMPTP and others. Plus the outlook for Streaming Media Survival in 2020 here on the 100th Episode of the Broadcasters Podcast.
- Writers Guild of America starts contract talks as streaming pay takes center stage while WGA West Reports “Record” Employment Of Members, But Says Writers’ Pay Is “Not Where It Should Be”.
- Impending Problems For YouTube Creators.
- Spotify Walks the Line Between Advertising and Pay-For-Play
Plus, KOP concludes his interview with Brant Pinvidic, an award-winning film director, veteran television producer, C-level sales and presentations coach, keynote speaker, top-rated podcast host, and a columnist for Forbes. He has been named to the Hollywood Reporter’s 30 Most Powerful Reality TV Sellers and is widely recognized as one of the great creative sales leaders in Hollywood.
We talk about how he has taken his life, business, and storytelling lessons you’ve developed during your Hollywood career to bridge both business and showbiz entertainment industry and the business community. His new book, The 3 Minute Rule: Say Less to Get More from Any Pitch or Presentation.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com , and Nord VPN http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/vpn
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com.