Forbes reports the media industry in 2020 may bring a different sort of change from what we have seen over the past 10-plus years as digital has disrupted media.
- Hollywood Shows How Antitrust Laws Can Flop
- Bob Pittman says “TV’s Downfall Is Radio’s Opportunity”
- New streaming services change media industry
Plus, KOP welcomes Brant Pinvidic, an award-winning film director, veteran television producer, C-level sales and presentations coach, keynote speaker, top-rated podcast host, and a columnist for Forbes. He has been named to the Hollywood Reporter’s 30 Most Powerful Reality TV Sellers and is widely recognized as one of the great creative sales leaders in Hollywood.
We talk about how he has taken his life, business, and storytelling lessons you’ve developed during your Hollywood career to bridge both business and showbiz entertainment industry and the business community. His new book, The 3 Minute Rule: Say Less to Get More from Any Pitch or Presentation.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com , and Nord VPN http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/vpn
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com.