If Spotify is the Savior of the Music Industry. Can It Save Itself? We look at how the Profits are hard to come by—and how Apple and Amazon aren’t going away.
- New White Paper says: Underrepesented Moviegoers Expand Box Office When They Are Reflected on Screen.
- CASE Act: The Bill Every Musician Needs To Know About
- Spotify Saved the Music Industry. Now What?
Plus, KOP welcomes a rising radio and TV host in the world of music, entertainment and business. An entrepreneur in her own right, Remi Jones talks to KOP about her work as a correspondent, actress, producer, and model who has interviewed legendary a who’s who of hip hop and R&B stars, and has worked red-carpet events for BET, VH1, and MTV.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com , HalloweenCostumes http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/halloween and Nord VPN http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/vpn
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.