The Joker Movie opens this weekend set to make a possible $150 million opening. The opening comes with a carnival filled with social and cultural controversy. KOP breaks it down.
‘Joker,’ Gun Violence and Warner Bros.: Inside the Tricky Marketing of a Modern Supervillain and Todd Phillips discusses Why Depiction of Realistic Violence in ‘Joker’ Is ‘Very Responsible’. Plus:
- Sorry, Apple and Disney: No one is abandoning Netflix anytime soon
- Why no local news is bad news.
- The Record Industry Gave Everything Away to Spotify. Could It Change Its Mind?
KOP interviews multi-talented multimedia actress, host and writer Connie Werner Reichert. Connie is a former Radio/TV Newscaster and Radio Personality turned lifestyle blogger “The Badass Writer.”
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com , HalloweenCostumes http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/halloween and Nord VPN http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/vpn
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com.