Miami Bass, Free Speech and Hip Hop Honored in Spotify’s Mogul. KOP reviews the documentary and reflects on the case study creativity vs. conformity.
Mogul, an exclusive Spotify podcast series that talks about hip hop’s most iconic moments, told by the people who lived them, features the history of Luther Campbell and the 2 Live Crew in its newly released second season.
KOP offers feedback and his own memories of the legacy that the Miami bass movement offered that personifies a classic case study of diversity, culture, free speech and expression.
Plus, KOP discusses the outing of Shane Gillis from SNL and the support from comedic legends. Also, NBC Universal flaunts their new “Peacock”.
Plus, KOP concludes his interview with Lera Salt, a Toronto-based digital marketing entrepreneur, event organizer and Music Director of a non-profit community rock festival Maple Rock Festival, and a passionate professionally trained indie rock singer.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com , HalloweenCostumes http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/halloween and Nord VPN http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/vpn
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.