KOP talks about the legacy of rock music and its raw energy with Toronto-based award-nominated digital marketing entrepreneur Lera Salt.
Lera Salt is a Toronto-based digital marketing entrepreneur, event organizer and Music Director of a non-profit community rock festival Maple Rock Festival, and a passionate professionally trained indie rock singer.
- Apple TV announced to launch with a new $4.99/ month subscription price.
- How Kanye, Taylor and the 2009 VMAs Changed Music and Culture Reporting
- SAG-AFTRA Developing Protocols For On-Set Intimacy Coordinators
- How Labels Pay to Get Songs on the Radio part 2
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com , HalloweenCostumes http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/halloween and Nord VPN http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/vpn
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com.