Disney+ Lays Down the Gauntlet on Netflix with a Blockbuster Bundle. Disney will offer a bundle package of its three streaming services — Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ — for $12.99 a month starting on November 12th.
The Verge explains:
At $12.99, the bundle is cheaper than or on par with competitive streaming services, including Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. It’s also significantly cheaper than HBO Max’s rumored streaming price of $16 or $17 a month. Hulu is currently available for $5.99 a month (with ads), and ESPN+ costs .
Plus, we discuss:
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss Strike Overall Deal at Netflix.
- Want to Get on the Radio? Have $50,000? Payola At Radio Never Went Away, says New Report
- How one new radio station is breaking free of corporate control.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
Shopping at Amazon through his special link http://www.kingofamazon.com
- Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.