Both DirecTV and Netflix take a dive as subscribers leave the satellite but not enough go digital.
Netflix loses a billion dollars in a day, and DirecTV and AT&T lose about a million subscribers according to their quarterly reports.
Plus KOP analyzes how good is the chance “Old Town Road” can break the all-time Billboard Hot 100 record for the most weeks at number one.
Plus, more of KOPs chat with actor and comedian Jason Stuart, the author of Shut Up, I’m Talking: Coming Out in Hollywood and Making it to the Middle. Interview continues around the 12-minute mark.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
Shopping at Amazon through his special link http://www.kingofamazon.com
- Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.