TV classics create a new social conversation. KOP gives his takeaways on
Shock Jock Radio is Dead as Howard Stern’s new book fails to hold on as a top bestseller. Radio industry vets weigh what happened.
Also, KOP talks to Los Angeles TV Host and Spokesperson Shannon O’ Dowd in the first of a two-part interview. She is the co-author of the coming book, The Ultimate On-Camera Guidebook: Hosts*Experts*Influencers, available on July 9th but available for pre-order now.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
Shopping at Amazon through his special link http://www.kingofamazon.com
- Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, Conform This and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email email@example.com.