Several stories targeting the upcoming fall season of network TV pop up. A story pops up about the state of the Music Industry. Critics write that there are not enough women, color or gender in each media. KOP examines the claims made.
Plus, a radio business publication picks up the Data Face study that KOP spoke about months ago. The article he cites is titled, “Does Radio ‘Lag Behind’ Streaming On New Music?”
Also, KOP gives a partial review of the book he’s been reading from his previous guest Patrick Kilpatrick, the author of Dying for Living : Sins & Confessions of a Hollywood Villain & Libertine Patriot.
Also, KOP concludes his interview with University of Florida communications professor Andrew Selepak to talk about millennials and Gen Z media consumption, social media influencers, censorship and much more.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
Shopping at Amazon through his special link http://www.kingofamazon.com
- Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, Conform This and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.