Avengers: Endgame and Game of Thrones show that creative patience pays off.
KOP talks about how well-told stories and appointment viewing are still possible to the attention deprived, binge-watcher.
Plus, KOP talks about Hollywood, digital streaming and the latest radio news::
- Writers Guild Expanding Staffing Submission System Without Agents.
- 88 Percent of Showrunners Are White, WGA West Finds.
- Disney Streaming Deal Will Blow Up The Cable Universe.
- Netflix will have no choice but to run ads, industry execs say.
- The Lo-Fi Voices That Speak for America
- Billboard: Study Finds ‘Alarming’ Gender Representation on Country Radio.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
Shopping at Amazon through our special link http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/amazon Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
Send KOP your feedback by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may even read your comments on the show.