Following the epic fail of Gemini Man and the upcoming release of The Irishman, KOP looks into the new trend of de-aging in movies and why it looks troubling for content creators.
- Robert De Niro Thinks Technology Like De-Aging Could Make Movies ‘Cartoony’ Like Marvel.
- Plus, UMG content strategist says Podcasts ‘could potentially rival share of ear for music consumption’
- Can Spotify be the one to finally get people listening to short podcasts?
- ‘Radio is in a tough position’: Laid-off radio hosts reflect on changing industry.
KOP concludes his discussion about “How London is the Mecca for Music” with James Dyble, managing director of London music company Global Sound Group, a music and sound company specialising in music public relations, audio mastering and music production. Global Sound Group is a London based music and sound company specialising in music promotion. Some of your services include Outsourcer which allows users to work with the world’s best freelance professionals. GSGM is the media side of Global Sound Group and provides the global music community with the latest music news, reviews and exclusive interviews with some of the worlds best musicians.
Support the Broadcasters Podcast by:
- Sending a PayPal donation by going to https://www.paypal.me/kingofpodcasts
- Supporting KOP’s sponsors at King of Amazon (it’s really Amazon) http://www.kingofamazon.com , HalloweenCostumes http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/halloween and Nord VPN http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/vpn
Contact KOP for professional podcast production, imaging, and web design services at http://www.kingofpodcasts.com/production
- Follow KOP on Twitter or Facebook @kingofpodcasts
- Listen to KOP’s other programs, When I’m Not Podcasting… and the Wrestling is Real Wrestling Podcast.
- Do you want to be a guest on the Broadcaster’s Podcast or know someone who would make a great guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.